Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Know Your "Calories"

The power of weighing, measuring and tracking your eating. Last week I had a "BOD POD" body fat test done. I am looking to get in great shape for the summer and wanted to know where I was currently at physically. I weigh 180 lbs. with 16% body fat. In order, lose fat and get down to the bf% I would like, I cut my calories to 2,000 per day. This is pretty much a typical day for me pictured below. What I am trying to point out is how EASY to is to eat more than you think which leads to weight gain. In the plan below, I am not "sneaking any snacks", adding any extra dressings, or doing anything else that many would say, is "no big deal". It is very basic and puts me at 2,000 calories. Track your own food if you are struggling and I bet you will be surprised.


No comments:

Post a Comment